Let’s get right into it:
- Only English named planet.
- The Earths 7926 miles across in diametre.
- It has 2/3 water on it’s surface.
The planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 miles (12,755 km) and a polar diameter of 7900 miles (12,714 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million miles (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one satellite.
- Has bacteria forms on it.
- Is the forth planet from the sun.
- IN the future will possibly have colonies on it.
Definition: The planet fourth in order from the sun, having a diameter of 4222 miles (6794 km), a mean distance from the sun of 141.6 million miles (227.9 million km), a period of revolution of 686.95 days, and two moons.